- Can you write your name in Punjabi? Also, find out about the different letters that are in your name. How many letters are there in your name?
- Find out and write the first letter of the name of each member of your family in Punjabi.
- Practice singing the Punjabi Alphabet.
- Practice writing the following mukta words and recognising the Punjabi letters.
- Revise Penti Akhar.
- Revise numbers from 0 to 50.
- Practice all Muharni and its sounds.
- Give 5 examples of words with tippi and bindi.
- Complete the bindi words worksheet: https://www.liveworksheets.com/rd1053715fd
- Draw some reptiles and label in Punjabi. Take a photo and email your drawing to firstname.lastname@example.org